Fiji is known for its loving and welcoming people. It is our mission to share our love of the islands with you through surfing, yoga, and elevating wellbeing.
Our expert instructors with years of experience, healthy meals made with local ingredients, and crystal clear seas will make you fall in love with the adventures of the Pacific.
Our retreats welcome all levels of surfers from the weekend warrior just beginning their surf journey to the advanced surfer ready to charge pumping Cloudbreak.
Join us for a week of surf and sun, and leave with a heart filled with Bula spirit.
What we offer:
Surf – There’s a wave for everyone. We have everything from beginner-friendly waves like Swimming Pools, Namotu Lefts, and Tavi Rights to challenging waves for the shredders like Wilkes, Restaurants, Desperations, and Cloudbreak.
Yoga – Our yoga classes incorporate meditation and deep relaxation to destress the mind and body. Elevate your wellbeing with morning and afternoon sessions based around the surf.
Free Activities – Enjoy one of our free activities such as snorkeling, swimming, kayaks, beach volleyball, or hiking.
Meet the Team:
Lea Chin – FOUNDER & YOGA INSTRUCTOR
Lea has been teaching yoga for almost 10 years and has over 500 hours of training. Her specialty is building classes designed for people’s specific needs. Yin yoga, meditation, and myofascial release are some of her favorite styles to teach.
Inia Nakalevu – SURF INSTRUCTOR
Inia has been a boatman, surf instructor, & lifeguard for over 10 years. After working at the world-renowned Tavarua Island Resort, Inia has started his own surf charters. Equipped with the best local knowledge of the waves and reefs, he is the leader of all things surf.
WHAT’S INCLUDED – 7 day all-inclusive package
- Daily surf session for all levels. Our seasoned surf instructors will take beginners for lessons and our surf guides will take the advanced/intermediate surfers.
- Comprehensive surf program for each level of surfer
- One video coaching session
- One surf session per day
(Option to book an additional trip at $60 USD pp)
- 2 daily yoga classes for all levels
- Professional yoga instruction from Lea
- Yoga mats provided
- 7 nights accommodation at Funky Fish Resort
- Swimming pool, restaurant/bar, lounge area
- Transport to and from the island
- 3 healthy meals a day
- We customize for any dietary restrictions
OPTIONAL PAID ACTIVITIES
- Scuba Diving- We use the very experienced company Subsurface Fiji who are a member of the Fiji Dive Operators Association. The waters and reefs around the Mamanuca Islands are world renown for a plethora of tropical fish and beautiful coral.
- Fishing- Deep sea fishing day trips are available. Hunt the Marlin, Walu or Mahimahi.
- Boat Trips- Island hopping, sandbank viewing, Kiteboard pickup, day sailing cruise.
- Cloud 9- Day Trip to the famous Cloud 9 Floating Bar and Pizzeria $30 USD Per Person (Adults)$15 USD Per Person (Children Ages 4-12)
- Airfare to Fiji
- Travel health insurance- click here
- Board rental- please advise in advance if you want to borrow aboard. We suggest bringing your own.