Overview: Airbus A330-300
The Airbus A330-300 started service in Fiji in January 2016. It brings a greater uplift capacity, a better operational range and has more passenger and cargo capacity. The aircraft carriers up to 313 passengers between 2 classes with 24-business class seats and 289 economy class seats.
Equipped with new features to make our passenger experience more comfortable. The A330-300 interior contours are gentler and more rounded, soft LED lighting throughout the cabin with even quitter cabins. The aircraft is powered by the Rolls Royce Trent 700 engines are very environmentally friendly. The significantly improved aircraft aerodynamics brings increased fuel efficiency. The takeoff weight has a significant increase to 242 tonnes and cargo capacity is 45.9 tonnes.
Diagram: Airbus A330-300
Video: Airbus A330-300
Technical information: Airbus A330-300
- Passenger capacity: 313(2 Class)
- Length: 63.66 m (208 feet 8 inch)
- Wingspan: 60.30m (197 feet 8 inches)
- Height: 16.79 m (55 feet 0 inches)
- Engines: 2 x Rolls Royce Trent 700
- Maximum speed: 1098.97 kmh (682.83 mph, Mach 0.83)
- Range: 11,750km (7,301 miles)
- FA (2020, January 1). Airbus A330-300. Fiji Airways. Retrieved October 7, 2023, from Link
- [Paul Stewart 2nd Channel]. (2019, December 9). Fiji Airways Airbus A330-300 landing into Nadi International Airport just before sunset. [4K] [Video]. Youtube. Link