Arcadia combines the chic with the classic, a relaxed pace, stylish surroundings and more than a hint of extravagance. Official Website
- The indulgent explorer – This chic ship has won over many hearts thanks to her relaxed and intimate atmosphere, classic elegance, stylish design and array of features designed for pampering and indulgence.
- Dedicated to your enjoyment – Arcadia offers a wonderful blend of features tailored to relaxation. Step aboard your ship and you’ll find you’re spoilt for choice. In addition to an expansive spa, Arcadia houses an art gallery, a three-tiered theatre and a boutique cinema.
- World class dining – Foodies will be spoilt for choice on cruises on Arcadia with Sindhu where you’ll be treated to authentic Indian cuisine with a British twist, and Marco Pierre White’s devilishly delicious Ocean Grill.
- Exclusively for adults – Step aboard and you’ll find everything you need including fine dining, quiet and lively bars, pools, luxurious spa and salon, gym, fitness classes and shops.
- Capacity: 2,094 guests
- Crew: 866 crew
- Cabins: 1,050
- Length: 289.90m
- Tonnage: 83,781
- Maximum speed:
- Passenger decks: 11
- P&O (2020, January 1). Arcadia. Pocruises. Retrieved October 14, 2023, from Link
- [Sail Away With Dan & Jay]. (2023, January 12). P&O Arcadia FULL Cruise Ship Tour [Video]. Youtube. Link