Emergency Contact Details
|FIRE AND EMERGENCIES||910||Central/Eastern Division Control Room (NFA)||3312877|
|Western Division Control Room (NFA)||6660211|
|Northern Division Control Room (NFA)||8811333|
|(NFA) National FIre Service|
|Western||LAUTOKA FIRE STATION||Tavewa Avenue, Lautoka||Map|
|NADI FIRE STATION||Market Road, Nadi||Map|
|BA FIRE STATION||Clopcott Street, Ba.||Map|
|SIGATOKA FIRE STATION||Loop Road, Sigatoka Town||Map|
|TAVUA FIRE STATION||Nasivi Street, Tavua||Map|
|RAKIRAKI FIRE STATION||Main Street, Rakiraki||Map|
|KOROLEVU FIRE STATION||Korolevu, Nadroga.||Map|
|Central||SUVA FIRE STATION||Argo Street, Walu Bay, Suva||Map|
|KOROVOU FIRE STATION||Along the Main Road towards the entrance of town||Map|
|VALELEVU FIRE STATION||Lot 10, Yaka Place, Valelevu.||Map|
|NAUSORI FIRE STATION||Corner of Wainibokasi & Vunimono Primary School Road.||Map|
|NAVUA FIRE STATION||Navua Town near Bus Station||Map|
|PACIFIC HABOUR STATION||Beside Rivers Fiji and at the back of Tiki Pool||Map|
|Eastern||LEVUKA FIRE STATION||Beach Street, Levuka||Map|
|Northern||LABASA FIRE STATION||Hospital Road, Nayaca Sub Division||Map|
|SAVUSAVU FIRE STATION||Main Street, Savusavu Town||Map|
|TAVEUNI FIRE STATION||Waiyevo||Map|
|SEAQAQA FIRE STATION||Natua Depot Road, Seaqaqa||Map|
- The Lautoka Fire Station was officially opened in 1984 by the then Hon. Minister for Housing and Urban Development, Mr. Edward James Beddoes. Later the Station was extended and the extension was officially opened by the then Mayor of Lautoka. Mr. A.S. Pillay, on the 4th of April, 1986
- The new Nadi Fire Station was built in 2010.
- The Ba Fire Station was established in 2000.
- The Sigatoka Fire Station was officially opened on the 12th of October, 2007 by the then Interim Minister for Local Government, Ratu Jone Navakamocea.
- The Levuka Fire Station was officially opened on the 30th of March, 2006, by the then Hon. Minister for Local Government, Housing, Squatters, Settlement.