Write for Fiji Guide
Fiji Guide is hiring a team of 5 writers to create articles for all FijiGuide Platforms. Right now, this site has just been relaunched, with new management, and are eager to build this site into the ultimate place for all Fiji Tourism News where all venues and travelers can unite. We’re looking for experienced Travel enthusiasts with good knowledge to share, but it’s okay if you’re just passionate, without experience, and new to the Tourism industry.If you’d like to get paid for your Tourism Knowledge and earn a little extra to pay, then this is a great opportunity.
- PAYMENT – We pay $0.05 per word, and our articles are all either 1,000, 2,000, or 3,000 words in length. So you’ll be paid either $50, $100, or $150 per article depending on the length. Article lengths are assigned based on the topic, so you’ll know up-front how much you’ll be paid for your efforts.
- CREDIT – Writers will have their bio appear on their articles and you can mention a social media profile in that bio if you choose to build up an audience over time. However, some articles may be requested to be ghost-written. For example, if we reviewed a particular gun on our channel, we may request that a writer create an article based on our opinions and experience with the gun and publish it under another name.
- SCHEDULE – All writers will be expected to produce two articles per month. It is critical that you not miss a publishing date, ever. Writers who miss a publishing date will be let go. For most freelance writers, tw0 articles per month are perfect so they have plenty of time to work on it without being overwhelmed, but writers can almost always pick up additional articles to write if you’d like more work. You can write articles at your leisure and schedule the article to automatically post on the morning of your publishing date.
- OWNERSHIP – You understand and agree that all photos, videos, written content, and all other media submitted to Fiji Guide become the exclusive property of What’s On Pacifica and you do not have the right to republish that content on your own site.
- LEGAL – This opportunity is available for writers around the world. This is a freelance writing gig and you will be an independent contractor. FijiGuide, Fiji Events & Fiji Answers are owned, operated, and published by What’s On Pacifica, a limited liability company headquartered in Lautoka, Fiji.