About Lautoka Hotel
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- DELUXE ROOM | Includes one double & one single bed overlooking the swimming pool, fully air-conditioned, telephone, private shower with hot & cold, Sky TV, hair dryer, tea/coffee facilities, mini fridge & private balcony [some rooms only].
- STANDARD ROOM | Includes one double bed, fully air-conditioned, telephone, private shower with hot & cold, Sky TV & tea/coffee facilities.
- BUDGET ROOM | Includes two single beds & ceiling fan. Budget rooms have shared bathroom facilities.
- FAMILY ROOM | Includes 2 double beds and 3 double bunk beds, private shower. Can occupy a maximum of 8 adults.
- DORMITORIES | 3 dormitories with 10 beds in each a private showers in each dormitory.
- SEA VIEW RESTAURANT | The Seaview Restaurant is a large spacious restaurant perfectly located at the Lautoka Hotel premises in the heart of Lautoka City and is just meters away from the sea. It is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu offers a wide variety of dishes ranging from Chinese, Italian and Fijian Cuisine to fine dining. Relax and enjoy your experience, whilst absorbing the vibrant atmosphere of the restaurant.
- CRYSTAL BAR | Crystal bar offers a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. A favorite for in-house guests & locals with its central location.
- PIZZA INN | Pizza Inn is notably regarded as the best pizza in Lautoka. It offers customers a variety of reasonably priced menu items, which are freshly prepared with high-quality ingredients topped up with our secret sauce. We cater to a wide range of appetites and preferences,
- Office Meetings
- Birthday Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Wedding Receptions and Anniversaries
- Theme Parties (Christmas parties)
- Church service on Sundays
your travel companion
There’s nothing like hitting the road and embarking on a new adventure, while traveling somewhere new you learn a lot about the destination, culture, customs and people. Having a place to write down your observations will allow you to absorb more of your surroundings. A travel journal is a perfect way to document your days wandering the trails, trekking through the countries’ Highlands or navigating a coastal town. With an extensive directory included within the journal, detailing contact details, social media links for each venue, this will become your perfect travel companion.